This water quality tester is designed to test the pH and chlorine content of swimming pools and spas. It is simple to operate and does not require more chemicals. The large screen quickly displays the test results with high accuracy. The product is lightweight and easy to carry.
- [Fast and Accurate] The tester is an indispensable tool for reading pH and chlorine values quickly and accurately, because chlorine is the most commonly used disinfectant to kill bacteria, algae, and microorganisms.
- [Useful Tool] An ideal tool can keep your swimming pool or spa in a safe range of chlorine and PH, and no longer use any chemicals for testing.
- [Testing Water Quality] The electronic tester is used to test the pH value and chlorine content of water. It is used to routinely monitor the pH value and chlorine content of swimming pools, spas, and different water sources.
- [Health Assistant] When chlorine and pH values rise sharply, it may cause diarrhea and ear and skin infections. Good chlorine and pH content can prevent harmful bacteria from entering. If the pH is raised too high, the germicidal power of chlorine will decrease. If a large amount of nitrogen (from debris, urine, sunscreen or sweat) or other organic matter enters the swimming pool, the chlorine will also be eaten. This is why it is best to always test chlorine and pH values, they will change daily according to the use of the pool. Keeping the pH within the appropriate range is very important to keep the equipment and swimming pool intact. Chlorine will dissolve faster at lower pH. High pH will deactivate chlorine.
- [Energy Saving] Using this electronic tester can save time and money, and can be used multiple times. It is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
The recommended chlorine content for swimming pools and spas is 1.2 to 1.7 ppm
Recommended pH for swimming pool and spa is 7.2 to 7.8
Main unit: 190 mm x 20 mm
Handle probe: 150 mm long
Probe (only): 48 mm long
Cable (only): 300 mm long
Power supply: 1 x AA alkaline battery (1.5v) (excluded battery)
Note: It is recommended not to immerse the probe in any liquid other than a swimming pool or hot spring water.
PH CL2 Chlorine Level Tester Water Quality Meter PC102
- Brand: LIDIWEE
- Product Code: 2433480
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: €24